By accessing "Xotographers.com" (hereinafter also referred to as "we", "us", "our", "Xotographers")
you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of
the following terms then please do not access and/or use "Xotographers.com". We may change these at any time and
we will do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage
of "Xotographers.com" after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other
material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where "Xotographers" is hosted or International Law.
Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider
if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that
"Xotographers" have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree
to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any
third party without your consent, "Xotographers" shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to
the data being compromised.
- "Xotographers" is a platform for sharing creatively made images of nature. By posting your images, articles,
views here after called "content", you ensure you own exclusive copyright right to the posted content. You agree to
reimburse "Xotographers" any legal fees that may arise due to any illegal acts including but not limited to copyright violations,
posting prohibited content by you to name a few.
- By posting your content on "Xotographers" website you immediately permit "Xotographers" to share the same on our website
for no fee. By the very act of posting your content to our web site you will grant permission for us to share it on the
our website. You will continue to own copyrights for all your content.
- "Xotographers" will not be responsible for any loss of your posted content due to any reason including but not limited
to server and other infrastructure failures. You post and view contents on our website at your own risk. We don't guarantee
any uptime of the website service or your content protection. "Xotographers" is not responsible if anyone copies your
posted content and indulges in any form of copyright violations.
- Any legal dispute related to use of this web site "Xotographers.com" can only be settled by Copyright Board in India as described in
Indian Copyright Act 1957 and its later amendments.
- "Xotographers" web site is meant to share images of nature. You agree not to post any adult and/or pornographic content on this
web site. "Xotographers" may proactively work with and willingly co-operate with any law enforcement authorities of
You agree not to disrupt and harm our web site in any way. The disruptions and/or harm to "Xotographers" may result due activities including but not limited to
- Attempting to find loop holes or errors in softwares used by us and use them to disrupt the service of our web site.
- Spam our forums with irrelevant content and/or inappropriate content. This may include but not limited to abusive, vulgar or defamatory content.
- Post classified information on our website.
- Attempt to get access to other users confidential profile data including but not limited to E-mail address which other users don't wanted to share.
- Getting administrator and/or moderator access to different forums using loop holes in the used software in any.
- Linking to other sites within your shared content which has un-lawful contents. "Xotographers" reserves its right to reasonably define what is un-lawful.
- "Xotographers" is a platform to enable healthy exchange of views on creative nature photography. Any views or opinions by other users on your
"Xotographers" reserves its right to define what an inappropriate behavior is. If the staff of "Xotographers" thinks a behavior by a
member is inappropriate then it reserves its right to terminate the membership of that person without any notice.
- "Xotographers" may track your session information's like your IP address, entry URL, exit URL etc for site optimization purposes.
- "Xotographers" reserves its right to periodically delete any posted content after some time to optimize the use of storage space on the
server. "Xotographers" may reserve its right to move posts from one forum to another for permanent archival. We may do so with
some of the excellent images or very useful threads.
You will not use other users posted content other than for displaying it on your screen using a browser software. In particular you will not
In case you want to share your suggestions about different ways of processing or compositional possibilities you
agree to take original poster's consent first before saving, editing or posting modified image on our website.
- Copy the other users' content on any storage media - local or remote.
- Sell the other users' content with or without retaining original copyright information.
- Repost or use then for any purpose with or without retaining original copyright information.
and hold us harmless. In this case you also agree to pay all related expenses including legal expenses.
- Under no circumstances "Xotographers" is liable to any of your posted content - this includes but not limited to damages or fees of any kind.
- We make no warranties about suitability of the content shared on our website for any purpose. All the shared content is "as-is" without any
explicit or implicit warranty. Staff of "Xotographers" tries to solve issues on best effort basis. We don't
guarantee any quality of service about our website.
- In using the "Xotographers" website apart from Indian regulations you will comply with all applicable other national and international regulations.
- You agree to treat fellow "Xotographers" members with respect. Any abuse of fellow members will result in immediate termination of "Xotographers" membership.